Each apartment in Vipp Guesthouse sleeps 4 people and the prices are reasonable.
Electricity, heating and internet are included, along with linen and towels.
- Electricity in Iceland is 220 volt, 50 Hz, AC. Iceland uses European two-pronged plugs.
- If you want to bring your pet, you have to obtain a permit from the Icelandic Veterinary Services. The animal must then spend at least four months in quarantine in Iceland.
- Shops are generally open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, and most from 10am to 5pm on Saturdays. Newsagents, kiosks and mini-markets are usually open until 11.30pm every day of the week. Some grocery stores are open 24-7.
- Almost all shops and service prociders in Iceland accept credit cards, regardless of the amount. The major cards in Iceland are Visa and Eurocard (Master Card).
- On leaving Iceland, travellers can reclaim around 15% of the retail price of goods purchased in tax-free shops.